To get the most from your practice please review carefully the following
- Please wear light comfortable clothing - layers are
best. Bring some socks and a blanket or jumper to put on during the
relaxation - natural materials are best.
- Bring a bottle of water to sip during the practice. Try to drink plenty
of water as a regular life practice - 1.5 to 2 litres a day is recommended.
- Please bring your own yoga mat. Having your own mat is an excellent
investment and will last you many years. Mats are available in supermarkets,
in sports shops and online.
- Avoid eating before a class. It is best to have a very light meal
between 2 - 3 hours in advance of the class.
- Please do not come to class or practise yoga if you are feeling unwell.
- If you have any long-term illnesses, diseases or injuries, or are
pregnant or trying to get pregnant, please consult your teacher.
- If you do not currently take regular exercise, please consult your
doctor before starting any new exercise plan.